The Avondale location will be closed from Monday, May 31st – Friday, June 25th, reopening Monday, June 28th.
The Tonopah location will be closed from Monday, June 14th – Monday, July 5th, reopening Monday, July 12th.
For food assistance during the AFFCB Avondale closure please consider the following options:
· Avondale Family Resource Center | 995 E Riley Dr Avondale 85323 | Food Boxes June 7th at 8am & Mobile Pantry June 10th, 16th, & 24th at 8am | 623-333-2703
· All Faith Community Services | 214 S 5th St Buckeye 85326 | Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:30pm | 623-386-3513
· Hope for Hunger Food Bank | 5605 N 55th Ave Glendale 85301 | Monday-Friday 8am-12pm | 602-773-4344
· St. Mary’s Food Bank: Knight Center | 3131 W Thomas Rd Phoenix 85009 | Monday-Friday 9am-4pm | 602-242-3663
· AFFCB Mobile Pantry at Barbara Robey Elementary School | 5340 N Wigwam Creek Blvd Litchfield Park 85340 | 1st & 3rd Saturday 5:30am-7:30am
· All Faith Mobile Pantry at Skyway Church | 14900 W Van Buren St Goodyear 85338 | 4th Saturday 7am-9am
· Christ Community United Methodist Church Mobile Pantry | 104 W Western Ave Avondale 85323 | 2nd & 4th Saturday 9am-10:30am
For food assistance during the AFFCB Tonopah closure please consider the following options:
· All Faith Community Services | 214 S 5th St Buckeye, AZ 85326 | Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:30pm | 623-386-3513
· Ruth Fisher Elementary School Mobile Pantry | 38201 W Indian School Rd Tonopah, AZ 85354| 1st Monday 11am-12pm
· AFFCB Mobile Pantry at Barbara Robey Elementary School | 5340 N Wigwam Creek Blvd Litchfield Park, AZ 85340 | 1st & 3rd Saturday 5:30am-7:30am
· All Faith Mobile Pantry at Lighthouse Fellowship | 3015 N 195th Ave Litchfield Park, AZ 85340 | 2nd & 4th Thursday 10am-12pm
· All Faith Mobile Pantry at Skyway Church | 14900 W Van Buren St Goodyear, AZ 85338 | 4th Saturday 7am-9am
· Christ Community United Methodist Church Mobile Pantry | 104 W Western Ave Avondale, AZ 85323 | 2nd & 4th Saturday 9am-10:30am
Participation in Backpacks & More includes backpacks with school supplies, new school uniforms, food resources from a mobile food pantry, and access to community resources and the Be Kind Crew.
The Salvation Army | 11 N 3rd Ave | 623-932-0472 | M-F May 24-28 | 9am-12pm
Avondale Resource Center | 995 E Riley Dr | 623-333-2703 | W-Th June 16-17 | 2pm-6pm
Dad's Day Car Show & Resource Fair/Flite Hangar | 1300 S Litchfield Rd | 623-536-2106 | Sat June 19 | 8am-11am
The following documents must be uploaded to receive assistance:
- Photo ID
- Birth Certificates or Proof of Guardianship for all children under 8th grade
- Proof of Address (current utility bill, current rental agreement, etc.) Applicants must reside in Avondale, Goodyear, Cashion, Tolleson, or Litchfield Park
- Proof of income for all members of the household (SSDI, SSI, Cash Assistance, Section 8, Food Stamps, Child Support, Unemployment and Workman's Comp, 2 pay stubs, etc. )
We believe that we have a special responsibility to maintain our normal work schedule as a critical infrastructure industry in Food Supply.
Avondale Location: Open Monday - Friday from 8am - 12pm.
Tonopah Location: Open Mondays Only 8am - 12pm.
In an effort to do our part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus at our Avondale and Tonopah Locations, we are serving Emergency Food Boxes via drive-thru in our parking lot. You will not have to leave your vehicle. Please have photo ID and proof of address out and ready. We appreciate your patience as we work through the line to get everyone served.
We are still offering Daily Lunch Sacks and Showers at our Avondale Location at this time. Please stop by the station near the front of the building to check in with a volunteer.
Our Clothing Bank is CLOSED at this time until further notice.
IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay home. Contact your medical provider.
Looking for a way to help?
You can donate:
We are NOT receiving clothing donations at this time.
PLEASE BRING A MASK TO WEAR WHILE YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING. The CDC is recommending the use of cloth face coverings, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you. Thank you.
Avondale Location serves residents of these cities: Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye, Litchfield, Litchfield-Park, Tolleson, and Cashion. Please bring Photo ID and proof of current address.
Tonopah Location serves residents of these cities: Tonopah, Arlington, Palo Verde, and Harquahala. Please bring Photo ID and proof of current address.
The mission of the Agua Fria Food and Clothing Bank, as a faith-based Non-Profit Organization, is to provide services to families and individuals in the Southwest Valley who are hungry, in need, or facing crisis.
Feed coming soon
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Did you know the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit allows you to give up to $800 to AFFCB and receive it back dollar for dollar in your tax refund? Keep your tax dollars local and use them to help those in need in the West Valley!
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.